The College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia has released interim guidelines consistent with public health and safety recommendations provided by BC’s Provincial Health Officer, BC’s Centre for Disease Control and WorkSafeBC.
*If you have traveled by air (internationally or within Canada), or have traveled outside of BC, we ask that you refrain from attending the clinic for 14-days beginning from your date of re-entry into the province.
*Please stay home if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat), or if you have reason to believe you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. Cancelations due to illness will not be charged the missed appointment fee.
Patient Protocol – 5 Easy Steps
1) You must complete the BC COVID-19 Self Assessment Tool before every appointment.
This pre-screening questionnaire will be emailed to you 48-hours prior.
2) Arrive no earlier than 5-minutes to your appointment.
3) Put your mask on before entering the clinic and continue to wear it while on our premises.
4) Immediately wash your hands with soap and water, or hand sanitizer.
Make sure to rub your hands together for a minimum of 20-seconds.
5) Please be mindful of socially distancing in the waiting area.